Pick one prompt or many. Craft a piece of fiction. Post it to your location and drop a link in the comments here.
- A princess turns into every giant sequoia in Khartoum
- A nurse in China writes a book on how to stab music.
- An opera house is haunted by the ghost of a Norwegian bureaucrat. She was killed by a two-year-old Canadian girl.
- A professor finds a legendary book containing instructions for building a shopping mall out of Stradivarius violins.
- A midwife celebrates Thanksgiving with a crocodile and a kitten.
- A Panamanian math teacher hears of a castle located inside a volcano, and starts looking for it.
- There is a 4th century BC Basque prophecy that you will be poisoned by a swan.
- Every day, a Young Adult writer starts to look more and more like George Washington.
- An asshole grows and grows until it is the size of Mexico City.
- A dinosaur is diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome.
I’ll post my free writing piece next weekend.